Zuckerberg testimony to Congress: 'My mistake, I'm sorry'

Zuckerberg testimony to Congress: 'My mistake, I'm sorry'Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg says he accepts responsibility for the social network's failure to protect private data and prevent manipulation of the platform, according to testimony released Monday on the eve of his first Congressional appearance. It was my mistake, and I'm sorry," Zuckerberg said in his written testimony released by a House of Representatives panel. Zuckerberg will testify before senators on Tuesday and a House panel on Wednesday amid a firestorm over the hijacking of data on millions of Facebook users by the British firm Cambridge Analytica, which worked with Donald Trump's campaign.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/2GOmXjW
via Latest News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 new Google gadgets that leaked ahead of the company's big October event