Father of Florida high school shooting victim to legislators: 'You all failed me and my little boy'

Father of Florida high school shooting victim to legislators: 'You all failed me and my little boy'The father of one of the victims of the Parkland high school massacre gave an emotional testimony in front of Florida lawmakers on Tuesday during a four-hour discussion over a new school safety bill. "You legislators, you all failed me and my little boy," said Max Schachter, the father of Alexander Schachter, a 14-year-old boy who was gunned down at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School two weeks ago. "Sadly, you have a unique opportunity in the state of Florida to be leaders and to unite this country around school safety," said Schachter.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines http://ift.tt/2oFszVL
via Latest News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 new Google gadgets that leaked ahead of the company's big October event